Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Quick update

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I've been dreading this one for a month. ::sigh:: When I went last month I was told that we'd give it another month and proceed with cortizone injections. Well, it's been a month and I've worn my companion Eliza, named by my youth girls, faithfully all this time. We have progress but it certainly isn't healed. Maybe they'll say that it's getting better and that we need to give it more time. Probably not though. Most likely I'll end up with a cortizone injection. I have such mixed feelings about it. I have people say they don't hurt and others that do. I have been told that they help and that they do nothing. I'm hoping and praying for best case scenario, no pain during the injection and no more pain (EVER!) after it. Say a pray for me. My appointment's at 1:15. I'll let ya know.

1 comment:

Jan Ross said...

As I told you, my shot didn't hurt at all. And even if it had - the relief was worth it!! Hope you are feeling better by this time tomorrow.