Monday, January 7, 2008

New year reminders

It doesn't seem like long ago when I started this blog. It was in October so I guess technically, it hasn't been long. However, I've enjoyed the benefits that come with it. I love being able to know about the lives of my cousins and aunts in a way that I hadn't before. Since I've started blogging, my mother has joined in as have two of my sisters. I've had a few friends join in as well. It's wonderful to my way of thinking!
I have a link for each blog on my side bar but I have a new one to add and wanted to make sure that everyone knew what was out there! Enjoy!
Bio-Girl Cousin
There are several other blogs that I read religiously but this will get you started. If you read this blog and didn't see your name on the list, let me know! I'd love to have your blog address!
Best wishes for a fun year of blogging in 2008!

No comments: