Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tammy!!

Today we celebrate the day that 'twenty-nine' years ago marked the beginning of a new life. On this day a very special person was born. Someone that my life would be totally different without. This someone is my mother-in-law. Not only has she provided me with my husband, but she's given me a friend. Someone to laugh with and someone to cry with, someone who is there to help out in whatever way she can. A shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen. All the kids I know love her. Well, everyone that knows her loves her. She's just that kind of person.
Tammy, I want you to know that I am so very thankful for you. You have done an incredible job with Daniel and guided him into becoming the man that he is today. Aside from that, you have been the mother-in-law that every girl dreams of. I am so very glad that you are in my life. Thank you for all the things that you have done for Daniel, but also for me. I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
We love you!

No comments: