Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Absentmindness

I just absolutely love it when I think of a wonderful blog post and by the time I am able to type it up, I can no longer remember what it was. It thrills me! (Please note the sarcasm!) So, in the mean time, I'm going to tell you have much I'm looking forward to spring! I love spring!! It's my favorite season all year long! I love to be able to see new life sprouting up everywhere. I love to watch the flowers bloom and the trees blossom. I love the warmer weather and the freedom that comes with it. This year, I'm really excited as I have fallen in love with photography as I never has before. I can't wait to get out and take pictures. Abstract pictures, flower pictures, people pictures, tree pictures, cloud pictures.... You name it, I'm ready to go! I have already convinced two people to allow me to have a photo shoot. I'm really excited about that. We'll just have to see how things go!

Until my brain unlocks the aforementioned blog,

Ariel

2 comments:

Jan Ross said...

Oh, that happens to me ALL THE TIME! I finally got a notepad and pen and put them by my bed and I also have one in my purse. That helps a little!

aclaypot4him said...

I guess we are seeing more "eye to eye" all the time...The whole world is a photo shoot! :O)