Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 28th

Or my first attempt at it. It will all prove interesting as we work around my husband's work schedule and in a month, his school schedule too. We are going to try to limit the meat right off for many reasons. Expense for one but inexperience for another. While there are a few meat dishes that I can cook, I didn't want to overwhelm myself and start with this huge flying leap out of the gate. So we're starting off small. Things we know, we've made before, type of thing. I already have complied several recipes that I'd love to try but again, I don't want to overwhelm and end up saying, "This is too hard!"

Monday:
I'm having dinner with a friend.
Daniel plans on eating sandwiches.
Tuesday:
Sloppy Joes (Liz, this was already on the list before I found your recipe for the crock pot! Too funny)
Wednesday:
Daniel's working so he will take leftover Sloppy Joes with him. I will have a frozen pizza or Ramen noodles
Thursday:
Grilled cheese
Carrots with ranch
Friday:
Egg sandwiches
Saturday:
Daniel's working again so he will do either a frozen meal or canned ravioli. I will eat something at the house, ravioli, Ramen noodles, or the like.
Sunday:
We've left this kind of up in the air as our normal practice is out to eat after church with something smaller for dinner. Daniel may be working Sunday so that may change. We aren't sure. We'll play it by ear.
You can check out more Menu Plan Mondays over at the Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yumm, sounds great!