Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm such a bum....

I posted in March, (yeah, people, March...), about needing glasses. Through the process of reading other people's blogs here and here and here, I came across a wonderful site called Zenni Optical. No longer is there a reason that we should be scalped overpriced when we need to purchase glasses. Zenni has glasses for everyone and I haven't seen any over $50.
Okay, so that's the recap. Here's where the bum part come in. I posted this on March 11th. I went to the optometrist on March 17th. I was told then that I needed could use glasses for when I'm driving. Not to a legal point where I'd require them, but just to make things easier. That was in March. It's August. I still don't have any glasses.
However, I am in the process of rectifying this situation. Last week, I revisited this lovely website, found some glasses, and purchased them. I'm expecting them in about a week. Hopefully, they'll come sooner! I'll let you know what I come up with though.
Five months? Good grief, I'm a bum.

1 comment:

aclaypot4him said...

Bum? Never...what an awesome signature BTW!