Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Meme

1. What's the scariest movie you have ever seen? I don't like scary movies so I guess they're all scary?

2. What was your favorite Halloween costume from childhood? It wasn't my costume. Craig went as a man with his head in his hands, in a literal sense. I think that was my favorite.


3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your fantasy costume be for this Halloween? I'd consult someone else to think of something creative since I have little creativity.


4. When was the last time you went trick or treating? I don't ever remember going. I am sure I went when I was really little. My memories involve church activities.


5. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Oh man... I love candy! Sixlets were my favorite inn younger years. They were always the first that I ate year after year.


6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had. I remember being chased through the whole night.


7. What is your Supernatural fear? Not sure I have one...


8. What is your creep-crawly fear? I don't think I really have one. Granted I don't want spiders or snakes crawling all over me but I don't mind them in their space. As long as I don't feel threatened, I'm good. I've petted a snake before. They don't bother me.


9. Tell us about the time you saw a ghost. Or heard something go bump in the night. I remember when I was younger thinking there was a ghost in a friend's grandmother's house after she had past away. I believe it turned out to be a robber.


10. Would you ever stay in a haunted house overnight? Nope. I like my bed.


11. Are you a traditionalist Jack 'O' Lantern carver or do you get creative? I barely have the ability to be a traditionalist. But I'd be creative if I could.


12. How much do you decorate your house for Halloween? Not at all... we decorate for Harvest... It's cheaper and you can use it for Halloween and Thanksgiving. =P


13. What do you want on your tombstone? It's not really going to matter to me. Whatever you want to put on there. I'll be in Heaven praisin' Jesus!

No comments: