Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Scary Movies

I found this list on another blog that I read. Figured it was fitting considering Halloween is tomorrow. As you will be able to tell from my oh so bare list, I’m not a scary movie fan, not in the slightest. However, I’d like to see your responses. Enjoy!


Bold those you’ve seen.

Italicize movies you have started but couldn’t finish.

Add an asterisk* to those you have watched more than once.

Underline those on your To Watch list.

  • THE SHINING
    “Here’s Johnny!” And that’s all I know about the movie and that's all I want to know, never seen it, don’t want to.
  • THE EXORCIST
    Watched it with my now-husband, fiancĂ©e at the time, and another couple. We talked through the movie so it wasn’t too bad. Probably wouldn’t ever see it again though.
  • THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE
  • THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
  • JAWS
  • I probably saw this when I was about 15. I don’t really remember being horribly scared.
  • HALLOWEEN
  • PSYCHO
  • SEVEN
  • ROSEMARY’S BABY
  • POLTERGEIST
  • A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
  • THE THING
  • THE EVIL DEAD
  • CARRIE
  • NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
  • THE OMEN
  • AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON
  • HENRY: PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER
  • THE HITCHER
  • LOST HIGHWAY
  • THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT
  • PET SEMETARY
  • EVENT HORIZON
  • SCREAM
  • IT
    Watched the beginning of this in my English class my freshman year. No thanks, won’t finish it.
  • THE RING*
    Watched this on my first official date with my now-husband. Hard to be too scared when I’m more focused on the hand rubbing my arm than I am on the movie. =P
  • THE GRUDGE*
    Ugh, didn’t want to watch this to begin with yet I was dragged into the theater. I watched most of it hidden in my now-husband’s shoulder. Not only did I have to watch it in the theater, I was again forced to watch it on DVD with his parents. Cut me some slack! I never wanted to see it in the beginning!!

No comments: