Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another meme! Join in the fun!

FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing choice? Ranch, hands down

What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurant? Taco Bell or McDonalds

What is your favorite sit down restaurant? El Camino, do you see a theme here?

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20%, well, when my husband lets me and if the service was good enough to deserve it.

What food could you eat for two weeks and not get sick of? Nothing, if I ate any one thing that often I’d be sick of it.

What is your favorite type of gum? Winterfresh

TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of my newest niece.

How many televisions are in your house? Two

BIOLOGY
What’s your best feature? My eyes

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A honkin’ piece of wicker. Man, that was painful.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? I’m really not sure. I think they’re pretty even.
When was the last time you had a cavity? I’ve never had one but I haven’t been to the dentist in a while. I think I have one now. =\

What is the heaviest thing you’ve lifted? A dresser

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No

BULLCRAPOLOGY
If it were possible would you want to know the day you are going to die? I don’t think so.

Is love for real? Uh, yeah. (said with all the apparent sarcasm) Of course, it's real!

If you would change your first name what would you change it to? I could change my first name but I have no desire to. I love my first name.

What color do you think looks best on you? The right color of blue

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Does gum count?

Have you ever saved someone’s life? Not that I’m aware of anyway.

Has someone ever saved yours? Don’t think so…

DAREOLOGY
Would you walk naked for a half a mile down a public street for $100,000? Doubtful. Maybe in an abandoned ghost town at night.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? I have kissed my mother. Can I have $100 now please?

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Sorry, I’m a little attached.

Would you never blog again for $50,000.00? Tempting but that would be hard.

Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000.00? Um… no.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? ::cough, cough:: ::sputter sputter:: ::gag, gag:: No.

Would you, without fear of punishment take a human life for $1,000,000.00? No

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000.00? Yep

Give up myspace for $30,000.00? Um yeah…

DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket? Pocketless at the moment

Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Honestly, it’s stupid. Just stupid enough that it’s funny.
Do you have hardwood floors or carpet in your house? Sadly, only carpet and vinyl. ::sigh:: One day we’ll have hardwood.

Do you sit or stand in the shower? Um, stand.

Could you live with roommates? The largest part of that would be who they were. I live with my husband, I suppose that counts?

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Zero, can’t wear them, sadly.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Wasn’t because of me but early Sunday morning when our neighbor’s house was on fire.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy

LASTOLOGY
Last friend you talked to? Jess

Last person you called? My mom

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? First first? The bathroom. Hey! You asked! First location outside of my home, to work.

What can you not wait to do? Hold my niece. The timing of my sickness is killing me!

What’s the last movie you saw? Enchanted, good movie!

Are you a friendly person? You betcha!

1 comment:

Jan Ross said...

I have several comments!

I love your slide show.

A piece of wicker??? How did that happen?

Enchanted - oooooh, I want to see that. It looks so cute!