Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Marriage Meme

1) Where did you meet your husband? We worked together

2) What was the first thing you said to your husband face to face? I honestly don’t remember but probably something along the lines of, “I’m Ariel. You must be Daniel.”

3) Where was your fist date? I came over to his house to watch a movie. "The Ring" and I hate scary movies! Somehow it wasn't that bad. =P

4) Where was your fist kiss? In front of his house as I was leaving. August 2, 2004.

5) Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? He proposed on January 28th of 2005. We planned on getting married on July 9th, 2005. We postponed the wedding for several reasons to May 27th, 2006. 16 months is a long wait. =\

6) Where did you get engaged? At my apartment. It's really a cute story for another post.

7) Where were you married? At his church, now our church

8) How did your reception go? It was fairly short… no food just cake.

9) Where was your honeymoon? Asheville, NC.

10) If you could change anything about your day what would it have been? I would have made sure that we got some romantic pictures of us. My biggest regret. =\

1 comment:

aclaypot4him said...

I remember the "sweet" proposal .