Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Half-Price Books



It's that time again. Shame on me, I don't participate regularly but hey, I am today! That counts for something right?? My Works For Me Wednesday is all about one of my other loves, books! I have found, (a while ago), a store called Half-Price Books. Let me just tell you, I LOVE this store!It is as the name says, every book is listed at half-price. It's kind of like a consignment store. Instead of clothes, you bring in your books, music, computer games, audio books... that kinda thing. It's awesome! I received a $40 gift card for Christmas. I bought 15 books and paid $8! I mean seriously, where can you go to get a better deal than that?? If you haven't heard of it, you definitely need to check it out. It works for me!

Check out Rocks in My Dryer for more great ideas!

No comments: