Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Office, my office... not the show...

I have been working for Dr. B for 4 months now. We recently had our Open House. I love working here with Dr. B and Glynda and Ms. Edie. We put together a nice Open House though our Dedication service the next day was more successful. We enjoyed both though. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.


We had two kinds of cheese on our fruit tray including strawberries and pineapples and grapes.










We had mints, frozen chocolate covered bananas, and peanuts.












We had a veggie tray with celery, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, & purple cauliflower.














We had a lot of fun as well. And in case you didn't notice, I really enjoy the Super Macro setting on my camera!


Here are the colors of the office!



The picture of the floor is kinda weird the the blocks are true minus the red. We have five exam rooms, each of which are a certain color. We ask each child what their favorite color is and put them there. It's quite nice! I love my job!

3 comments:

Keri said...

How much of that food would you actually eat? :)

Keri

Ariel said...

ah... Keri... You know me so well! =P

aclaypot4him said...

Really colorful! Like them!