Tuesday, March 18, 2008

REDBOX explanation

So I tried it out last night. My first Redbox movie was, because I'm a dork like that, Sydney White. I like Amanda Bynes. Get over it. Anyway...
Good movie. I really like the fact that it was free. Yep, FREE!! Why pay for a movie if you don't have to! Totally works for me! This little red kiosk outside of my McDonalds may be one of my new favorite places. It was really easy to use. Scrolled through the list and saw several that I wanted to see and it's updated every Tuesday. Selected my movie, and added my code for a free movie (I used BREAKROOM). I put in my email address and scanned my debit card and off I went to watch my movie... Oh, and I was totally unhealthy and picked up dinner while I was there. I mean, come on! It was just me! Daniel was at work. The whole process was really easy and quick. I'm totally diggin' it.
I don't have Internet at home otherwise I would've known that they emailed me and told me what I had and when it was due back. I had my husband drop it back off this morning on his way to school. By the time I got to work, I had another email stating it had been returned. All of it was really easy. I can't wait to try it again! I'll keep on the lookout for FREE codes and keep you updated.
If you check out their website, you'll be able to find the closest Redbox. Have you gotten your free movie yet?

1 comment:

Jan Ross said...

I'm very excited! Apparently, there is one right up at the McDonald's by me. I'll have to check it out.