Monday, September 8, 2008

Redbox Code!!

For those of you who have used Redbox before, you know the benefits of their service. For those of you who are holding out, here's a free code so you can try it without paying a dime! Just make sure you return it by 9:00 pm by next day so you don't get charged. It does no good to use a free code on Monday and not return the movie until Thursday. Trust me, I speak from experience.

99ZA7Q

This code is good today only. You can use it more than once if you use a different credit card for each transaction. Even if you forget to return it by 9:00pm the next night, it's only a buck! Can't beat it! Try it out and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the code!

aclaypot4him said...

I lost my virginity last night...my redbox virginity...geez, I'm a grandmother...a rather painless experience. Simple and no cost to me. Wow...How do they make money? Oh, yeah, I remember...some people forget to get their movies back on time...suckers....:O)
Thanks for the code and walking me through the whole deal.
XOXO