Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happiness is....

I like to think that I am generally a happy person. I have the tendency to be easily amused and entertained as you have probably noticed by my Dork post. I prefer to see the glass as half full instead of half empty. So this is what happiness is to me! Some are silly, some are strange, some are just sad but hey, they're me. (In no particular order, enjoy!)


Happiness is....
  • a God who loves me
  • a friend to lean on
  • a high thread count
  • learning a new computer shortcut
  • have a conversation with a friend
  • typing fast
  • being complimented
  • eating Skittles
  • enjoying chocolate
  • cuddling with my husband
  • reading a good book
  • talking with my mother
  • loving on my nieces and nephews
  • taking pictures
  • enjoying the clouds
  • listening to the rain as it hits the roof
  • smiling at a stranger and having them smile back
  • knowing that you helped brighten some one's day
  • reconnecting with a long lost friend
  • listening to the ocean
  • listening to a child giggle
  • enjoying a quiet moment with the company of friends
  • a good back rub
  • knowing that no matter where I go, God is there with me
  • a good cup of coffee when you need one
  • knowing that your friend will always be there for you
  • being able to see the beauty in the small things
  • enjoying a big slice of pizza
  • helping someone in need
  • knowing that it's a job well done
  • finding comments to moderate!! (hint, hint!)
  • being appreciated
  • laughing
  • knowing that one day, I'll be at Home with Jesus
  • spending time with Daniel
  • driving with the breeze in your face while you sing along with the radio
  • having the money to put gas in your car
  • a soft pretzel with cheese
  • unexpected money
  • blogging
  • editing photos
  • a get-together with friends
  • playing piano for you and not for practice
  • organization
  • a hug
  • a cold drink of water
  • family time
  • in knowing that even when bad things happen, God's still in control

How do you define happiness?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post very inspiring!